I was soooo excited when this beautiful little journal arrived in the post. The fact its bright pink just made me love it even more! This journal is the perfect addition to your gym bag to keep you on track with your health and fitness goals. Its bursting with motivating quotes and promotes healthy habits in body and mind- the perfect winning formula for boosting your health.
The Dailygreatness Training Journal: 12 Weeks to a Rocking Fit Body and Mind combines a goal planner, a 12-week fitness plan, food and exercise journal, and daily tools for self-mastery. The daily pages will guide you to create healthy habits through the 8 Daily Steps of training, diet, meditation, gratitude, intentions, stretching, health reminders and self-awareness. Healthy thinking habits create healthy behaviours and your behaviour determines your success. This is the concept we also work from at Guilt Free Health. The mind is a powerful tool that is often under-utilised when it comes to transforming your body and making new healthy habits. This journal really helps the owner to think positively, set goals and smash them to achieve a rocking body in just 12 weeks! This would be a perfect accompaniment to a new lifestyle.
This clever journal incorporates the science of positivity, motivation, goal setting and accountability in helping people achieve their health goals in one nifty package! Did you know you are more likely to achieve your goals if you write them down??? Research has found those who wrote down their goals accomplished significantly more than those who did not write down their goals. This perfect planner has sections dedicated to writing down your goals and thus inspiring you to achieve them! As well as being able to record your goals and weekly workouts, you have room to put down your food diary each day too. Now why would you want to write all these things down I here you ask?! Several studies have shown that people who keep food journals are more likely to be successful in losing weight and keeping it off. In fact, a researcher from one study says that people keeping a food diary six days a week lost about twice as much weight as those who kept food records one day a week or less.
BENEFITS OF A FOOD DIARY
- People are often in denial about how much they eat. Ever see that show secret eaters?!? There’s no room for denial if you are writing it all down!
- Keeping a food diary instantly increases your awareness of what, how much, and why you are eating. This helps you cut down on mindless munching,
- Food diaries also help people identify areas where they can make changes that will help them lose weight
- Food diaries can unveil patterns of overeating. They can also reveal identify triggers to avoid, such as not eating enough throughout the day and then overeating at night, or overeating when drinking alcohol.
- For some people, the very fact that they have to record every bite helps deter overeating, as they will not want to write it down.
If you like the look of this journal and think it’s time to work on that rocking body, use this link to get a discount on your order.
Love Natasha x